WHY SUBMIT A CASE REPORT
- A submitted Case Report alerts our attorneys and staff to contact you.
- The Case Report fills in needed information so we can understand case details.
- A Case Report offers a documented archive of incident fact.
- The Case Report allows us to begin looking into your case.
- Ultimately, the Case Report gets us to a final resolve for you quicker.
Please note by e-mailing Chadwick Law Firm, its attorneys, or any other Chadwick Law Firm employee, you are not creating a lawyer-client relationship unless and until an agreement has been reached between you and the firm to handle a particular matter. Please do not convey to Chadwick Law Firm, its attorneys, or any other Chadwick Law Firm employee any information that you regard as confidential until such an agreement is reached and a formal lawyer-client relationship has been established. Any information conveyed by Chadwick Law Firm, its attorneys, or any other Chadwick Law Firm employees prior to establishing a lawyer-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential.