WHY SUBMIT A CASE REPORT
- A submitted Case Report alerts our attorneys and staff to contact you.
- The Case Report fills in needed information so we can understand case details.
- A Case Report offers a documented archive of incident fact.
- The Case Report allows us to begin looking into your case.
- Ultimately, the Case Report gets us to a final resolve for you quicker.
Please note by e-mailing Chadwick & Chadwick, its attorneys, or any other Chadwick & Chadwick employee, you are not creating a lawyer-client relationship unless and until an agreement has been reached between you and the firm to handle a particular matter. Please do not convey to Chadwick & Chadwick, its attorneys, or any other Chadwick & Chadwick employee any information that you regard as confidential until such an agreement is reached and a formal lawyer-client relationship has been established. Any information conveyed by Chadwick & Chadwick, its attorneys, or any other Chadwick & Chadwick employees prior to establishing a lawyer-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential.